TRAVEL ADVICE FOR KOREA
Holiday preparation is vital to problem free vacation to Korea. By doing your groundwork prior to going for Korea, you can easily lessen the prospect of anything going wrong. A huge number of visitors regularly regret for not doing these basic pre travel steps just before heading for Korea.
Obtain the most updated medical services obtainable and travel health recommendation for Korea from the table underneath. You may, also, obtain a vast selection of facts to assist you plan for a safe and fulfilling travel to Korea and a safe stay whilst you are in there.
Travel Health Advice for Korea
Travel insurance hints for Korea
Travel advice for Korea
Travel Health Advice For Korea
You may also obtain further travel health advice from travel vaccination for Korea
The travel advice information on this travel immunisation website does not replace your doctor's advice. Information about travel disease risk in Korea and travel vaccination immunisation for korea are drawn from the centres for Disease Control websites around the world and refers to known health risks in Korea.
The travel health information for Korea provided does not include any information relating to disease outbreaks, which may occur regularly and with little warning.
Talk to your doctor before you travel to Korea for the most up to date travel health and travel immunisation information.
Tips for Korea Travel Insurance
- Ensure that you understand exactly just what exactly your travel insurance covers as they are not unlimited. It may not cover you for cancellation or change to travel plans.
- Clarify any sort of policy concerns directly with the insurance company.
- Verify that medical cover is sufficient for possible expenses in Korea. Make sure you declare any sort of pre-existing medical ailments you could have.
- Commonly, cover for baggage and personal possessions is limited and costly products for example cameras, laptops and/or jewellery may have a may have a per-item limit.
- Exclusions: Standard exclusions exist on all travel insurance policies such as acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injury, loss/theft of unattended baggage and pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance policies may be invalidated where injuries are sustained under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Travel Tips For Travel To Korea
- Take a look at the current travel advice for Korea from any of the following websites: UK travel advice for Korea, US State Department travel warnings for Korea or Canadian government travel advice for Korea.
- Buy an appropriate travel insurance for Korea to pay hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any type of pursuits, for instance adventure sports, in which you wish to Korea.
- In advance of travelling to Korea register your travel and contact particulars on the net or at your local embassy or consulate as soon as you arrive in Korea, so they are able get hold of you in an emergency.
- Abide by the Korean law. Consular support cannot really bypass local Korean laws, even where local laws tough or unjust by your country’s standards.
- Check to find out if you must have visas for Korea or countries you are traveling to or transiting. Keep in mind that a Korean visa does not guarantee entry into Korea.
- Prepare copies of your passport details, travel insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a different location to the originals and then leave a copy with a friend or relative at home.
- Determine with doctors for information regarding recommended vaccinations or other safeguards for Korea and see about Korea procedures on travelling with medicine.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with a friend or relative at home and maintain regular communication with family and friends while in Korea.
Dual Nationality Holders
Before departing your home country check whether you are regarded as a national of the Korea.
Research whether holding dual nationality has any implications for your travel.
Passport Validity For Korea
Ensure your passport has at least six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Korea will refuse entry on arrival and some airlines will not allow passengers to board flights if their passport does not meet this requirement.
Before travelling, you should contact the Korean embassy or consulates
of each country you intend to visit to confirm the entry requirements.
Korean Embassies Worldwide
2001 - 2012